Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Melon District team.
Please send us your CV and/or cover letter.
We will contact you if we have an opportunity that matches your profile and keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies.
Post Date: 13/01/2017
Application Close Date: 13/02/2017
Incorporation: Immediate Incorporation
Position Status: Full-Time
Division: Sales Department
This is a great opportunity with an international housing company leading brand who are looking for a Key Account/Business Development/Partnership and University Manager, to join their team in Barcelona. Being responsible for managing existing commercial relationships, as well as driving growth through emerging B2B sales stream.
Melon District has pioneered a new type of residence in line with the needs and lifestyle of national and international students. Urban locations, international atmosphere and a wide range of services meeting the highest quality standards are the cornerstones of the Melon District model, giving it a distinctive style that goes beyond a simple accommodation service.
Melon District is a brand of The Student Hotel Group.
Duties & Functions
- To manage and create relationships with key partners to grow and exceed revenue goals.
- To drive our emerging B2B Sales stream and create sales opportunities.
Skills and experience
- Determine targets within a sales strategy, annual planning and budget.
- Draft and implement proposals and contracts to potential partners and clients.
- Documented experience in Sales, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related fields.
- Experience working with an international network and/or clients.
- Proficiency in English.
Qualifications & Personal Characteristics - essentials - :
- Results driven individual with good business acumen and an eye for a sale.
- Organized and logical thinker with a creative flair.
- Excellent interpersonal and partner facing/management skills
- Good influencing (including cross-department coordination) and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Intense customer focus.
- Proactive and goal-oriented; good at juggling multiple priorities and time management.
Qualifications & Personal Characteristics - others - :
- Demonstrable experience in a sales or marketing role, key online account management/business development.
- A good understanding of emerging trends in educational community and international student’s world.
- A healthy contact list would certainly come in handy.
- A drive to improve in a growing company with many opportunities.
- French Language skills certainly an advantage.
The University AM reports to the Sales Manager and Managing Director.
Salary: According to the experience and capabilities
Monday - Friday: 09:00/ 10:00H - 18:00H / 19:00H with as much flexibility as possible
How to Apply:
Interested applicants please forward their resume with references, their CV and a video of maximum 30 seconds to the attention of:
Sales Manager - María Vallilengua