Sant Jordi (St George’s Day) - 23/04/2015
For travelers in Barcelona
If you're looking for a quality budget accommodation alternative in the centre of Barcelona, look no further than Melon District.
The Melon District residences offer rooms for short stays in 2 unbeatable locations, allowing you to easily get around Barcelona and make the most of your time in the city. Enjoy comfortable, practical bedrooms, plus well-equipped common areas for a perfect stay with us.
MELON DISTRICT IN BARCELONA
MELON DISTRICT OFFERS
I love Primavera!
Tired of the cold? Run away from it all and come to Barcelona this Spring. Don’t miss the explosion of colors, sunny terraces with views of the Mediterranean, mouth-watering seasonal dishes and the vibrant atmosphere of the Catalan neighborhoods. Have we convinced you yet? Don’t miss out on this opportunity, book now and enjoy the unexpected!
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE MELON DISTRICT
1. Free internet Wi-Fi
2. Central Barcelona location
3. Swimming pool and breathtaking views
4. Great metro and bus connections
5. 24-hour reception with multilingual staff
Melon District on Facebook:
We know cooking while studying abroad can be a challenge, but we’ll make it easier for you with our simple and quick recipes This is actually a recipe we learned at one of our Creative Cooking Workshops, served cold, warm or at room temperature, this Mini Lentil Salad is delicious, superhealthy, and simple to prepare. […]
Barcelona may not be New York, but is also recognized as a city that never sleeps. Music and arts festivals, concerts, traditional holidays, parades, celebrations… no matter what month of the year, the Catalan capital will always have a plan for you. That is why the Melon District team created a top 10 best events […]
1. THE EIFFEL TOWER Ok, ten out or ten for stating the obvious. Everyone puts the Eiffel Tower top of the list of things to see in Paris. But with good reason, because the Eiffel Tower is a place you just canĺt miss. From its looming construction to its stunning views of the city and […]